DAY 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East Park : You will be Picked from your Mombasa hotel in the morning by our drive/guide ,drive to Tsavo East National pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. Arriving with a game drive in time for lunch proceed to your booked tsavo east national park camp/lodge Via Aruba Dam. Check in and have lunch and relax. In the afternoon game drive at tsavo east national park until late in the evening .later dinner and overnight at your booked camp / lodge.
DAY 2: Tsavo East Park - Amboseli Reserve : Early morning game drive before breakfast, after breakfast check out of your Tsavo east national park lodge/ camp and game drive as you Leave Tsavo East park for Amboseli National reserve, arriving in Amboseli national reserve with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in at your booked Amboseli camp/ lodge have lunch and relax .Afternoon game drive at Amboseli reserve which is famous for it's scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains until late in the evening. Later dinner and overnight at your booked Amboseli Camp/ lodge.
DAY 3: Amboseli Reserve - Mombasa : You will have a early morning game drive before breakfast ,return back at your Amboseli lodge/camp for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the camp/lodge then game drive as you check out of Amboseli National Reserve and head to Mombasa hotels, Lunch at Voi lion hill camp ,after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective Mombasa hotel or Airport.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All game drives.
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation in (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Roundtrip airport transferInternational flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Extent Your Tour /Safari :Our Tours and safaris combine the value of a scheduled tour with the flexibility of a chauffeur driven program. Each Tour and Safari includes a private driver/guide and can operate with a minimum of 1 passenger. Touring is flexible – the driver/guide and passage can amend the program to spend more or less time at places of interest. Few accommodations available.
♣ ♣♣Why not extent your tour with us? Or Let us customize a program for you.