DAY 2: Aberdares (BLD)
On this day after breakfast, you will leave the lodge with a packed picnic lunch accompanied by an armed ranger for a whole day trekking tour. You will trek through the moorland, viewing the beautiful hills, valleys, waterfalls, and the wildlife.
DAY 3: Aberdares –Nairobi
On your last day, you will have a morning game drive, followed by an easy nature walk to Karuru and Magura waterfalls. Then you will return to the lodge for lunch and a brief rest before driving back to Nairobi. On arrival, you will be transferred to the airport for your evening return flight or to an agreed venue in Nairobi.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All game drives.
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation in (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Roundtrip airport transferInternational flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Extent Your Tour /Safari :Our Tours and safaris combine the value of a scheduled tour with the flexibility of a chauffeur driven program. Each Tour and Safari includes a private driver/guide and can operate with a minimum of 1 passenger. Touring is flexible – the driver/guide and passage can amend the program to spend more or less time at places of interest. Few accommodations available.
♣ ♣♣Why not extent your tour with us? Or Let us customize a program for you.